Treasury Management Specialist - Support
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist and service internal and external Treasury Management customers via telephone and e-mail.
- Resolve product issues for existing customers.
- Prepare product documents and implement additional accounts and Treasury Management services for existing customers.
- Maintain customer billing and process monthly exception pricing requests as they are received.
- Perform refresher product training for existing customers via telephone.
- Access and navigate internal banking applications to include but not limited to, IBS Insight, BST, StorQM, 3270, and ACH Tracker.
- Review and resolve any ACH file suspensions as they occur.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments to maintain services.
- Know and understand all Treasury Management Products and their implementation procedures.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities Required:
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills
· Ability to organize and prioritize work in a multi-task environment
· Effectively communicate with all levels of internal colleagues and external customers
· Strong PC skills with proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
· Previous banking experience preferred
· Previous Treasury Management experience a plus
· Knowledge of ACH & BeB a plus