It is never too early to start helping your child develop a healthy respect for money and to help them develop some good financial habits. Encouraging children at an early age to start saving money can lead to some very good habits and attitudes about money that will help them through their lifetime. As your child grows so should their financial accounts. We’ve developed a suite of products from childhood to adulthood to help your child grow in their financial knowledge.
Junior Savers Club Account™
The Junior Savers Account is a Savings Account designed to teach children and young adults the rewards of saving. The benefits of a Junior Savers Club Account are:
No minimum balance, and regular account maintenance fee is not charged for Junior Savers through age 21.
- A higher rate of interest than our regular savings account
- A free savings bank to remind them that it pays to save!
- Junior Savers are eligible for a number of other fun benefits
- Check out our special Junior Savers Deposit Rates
Junior Savers special events.
As your children grow and become responsible young adults, their financial needs grow too. Help them learn more about financial responsibility by selecting some of the products below.
College Checking Account
We designed an account to help young adults handle their finances and provide peace of mind to parents.
Features and Benefits
- FREE Checking Account with no minimum balance and no monthly fee1
- NO ANNUAL FEE ATM or MasterCard debit card2
- A network of surcharge-free ATMs in the Chicagoland area
- Our Family Card - a pre-paid VISA debit card to help manage allowances and expenses
- FREE imaged checks with CheckManager Plus®
- FREE On-line Banking and Telebank
- FREE Bill Pay
- FREE Quicken and Microsoft Money download capabilities
- May be opened with any initial deposit
It's Easy To Open This Account
Our SimpleSwitch® system makes switching your bank accounts, direct deposit and automatic bill payment very simple. Fill out and submit this application form or come see one of our friendly personal bankers. Overdraft protection also available.
1 Penalty fees, such as overdraft charges , and fees for special services may apply. ²Subject to age and other qualifications. See bank for details.