Welcome to the Libertyville Bank & Trust Company web site!
Founded in 1995, Libertyville Bank & Trust, along with our community banks in Wauconda, Gurnee, Mundelein, Island Lake and Vernon Hills, is the #1 bank in the area, thanks to the confidence and trust that our customers and the community have placed in us. We are dedicated to providing great accounts and outstanding personal service without the costs and hassles of the big banks - truly Banking The Way It Used To Be! It may seem old-fashioned to some, but stop by and let us show you what we mean – we think you’ll be impressed.
We offer a wide range of quality personal and commercial products and services, all supported by a dedication to customer service and relationship banking that few banks offer today. In addition to personal accounts designed for customers of all ages, we offer a number of state-of-the-art commercial banking services – many with internet based access, check imaging, on-line banking and bill pay services. Accounts including:
- Community Classic Checking – the easiest way to avoid monthly minimum balance requirements
- PlatinumPreferred Checking -- special benefits to those age 50 and over.
- Junior Savers Club -- teaches kids a fun way to save with special events throughout the year.
- Premium Money Market Account -- some of the highest rates around.
- Free access to SUM and MoneyPass ATMs in the Chicagoland area.
- State of the art on-line banking services, including bill payment.
- Image technology to simplify your statements and have access to check copies on-line!
- Sophisticated cash management tools, including i-Business Capture which lets you make deposits from the comfort of your office.
- Innovative loan products for small and closely-held businesses, including SBA and other government loan programs, as well as sophisticated credit products for corporations.
We make decisions quickly and provide the customized products and services that truly benefit the residents and businesses in our area. We don’t have the overhead and bureaucracy of the big banks; so we can pass those savings on to our customers. It's simple, really, but that's what banking is really about – convenience, friendly, quality service and great products - Banking The Way It Used To Be!
We hope you enjoy our web site. Please feel free to e-mail us with any questions or comments. Better yet, stop by my office or give one of our personal bankers a call at (847) 367-6800.
J. Bert Carstens
Chairman & CEO