The choice of investments for your retirement funds is never easy. The funds you have saved for your retirement deserve special attention. How much you save and the returns on those funds may be the difference between being able to have the lifestyle you want during retirement or being forced to accept something less. We have many options for your money and want to help you manage your money in the best way possible. This time in your life may be the most enjoyable and relaxing. We want to help you enjoy the ride.
- Interest bearing checking available to customers age 50 or older
- Variable rate paid on the daily collected ledger balance, interest rates are tiered
- No minimum balance charge1
- No limit to the number of checks that may be written per month and no charges per check written
- NO ANNUAL FEE MasterCard® Debit/ATM Card4
- $10 discount annually on a safe deposit box3
- Bonus interest rates on all regular fixed rate CDs
- Free plain paper checks with special Platinum Preferred TM designation
Learn more about protecting your Checking Account
Click here for more information.
1Other fees, such as overdraft charges, and fees for special services may apply. 2Limitations apply on type of check and quantity ordered. 3Limited number of boxes available. 4MasterCard® Debit Card for qualified customers only. Contact bank for disclosures.
Quicken® ©2007 Intuit Inc. All rights reserved. Quicken, among others, are registered trademarks and/or registered service marks of Intuit Inc., or one of its subsidiaries.
Microsoft® Money Copyright © 2004 Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, Washington 98052-6399 U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Platinum Adventures® Club
The Platinum Adventures Club® is a unique travel and activities group for our customers age 50+. Traveling with a group keeps costs lower than traveling alone and makes the experience more pleasurable. Join our club for great opportunities to meet new people, make new friends and enjoy activities such as:
• Day trips to interesting and unusual sights in Chicago and neighboring communities, such as trips to the latest museum exhibits and theater productions, architectural cruises and sporting events - incorporating delicious meals in our adventures whenever possible
• Extended travel to neighboring states, North America and international destinations. Our adventurers will travel in style with deluxe transportation and superior accommodations
• Informative seminars on timely topics
Joining the club is free and simple. If you are at least 50 years of age, have a PlatinumPreferred Account® and have $5,000.00 in deposits at our bank, you are eligible! Once you join, you will receive a FREE subscription to our quarterly Platinum Adventures® Newsletter with details on upcoming trips and events, recaps of past trips and much more. The only expense you incur is the cost of the events and trips you attend.
Please stop by the bank today to visit with a Personal Banker, fill out an application card and pick up the latest newsletter with our calendar of events. You can also call the bank to have an application card and newsletter mailed to you. For further information contact Nadine Mihaljevic, Director at 847-990-6726 or email@example.com.
Reservations may be made in person or by telephone with Nadine Mihaljevic at our Libertyville Bank & Trust South office located at 1200 S. Milwaukee Ave. The direct line is 847-990-6726. For your reservation to be confirmed, payment must be received within seven days of the reservation. We accept MasterCard®, MasterCard® and Discover® or checks made payable to Platinum Adventures Club and mailed to:
Platinum Adventures Club
Libertyville Bank & Trust
1200 S. Milwaukee Ave.
Libertyville, IL 60048
Once reservations have been confirmed, we are unable to offer refunds except in the case of an emergency.
Domestic & International Travel
To make reservations or for additional information about our extended trips, please contact Nadine Mihaljevic at 847-990-6726.
Responsibility of Libertyville Bank & Trust
Libertyville Bank & Trust is acting in the capacity of extending this invitation to travel to the Platinum Adventures members and their guests. By taking part in any and all trips, the participant waives any claim against Libertyville Bank & Trust and/or its representatives for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which is caused by any act of error or omission on the part of Libertyville Bank & Trust, their representative/s or any transportation company or other suppliers.
Fixed Rate Certificates of Deposit
We regularly offer a wide range of fixed-rate certificates of deposit, including the following terms
Minimum balance to open a fixed-rate certificate of deposit is $1,000.
Home Equity Lines of Credit
Our home equity lines of credit can be used for a variety of purposes, may be tax deductible (consult your tax advisor) and provide a lower cost way to borrow for:
- Improving your home
- Purchasing a vehicle
- Paying off medical bills
- Consolidating debt
- Paying off a credit card balance while lowering your cost of borrowing
Give us a call or stop in today for more information.